A truth up front: as I counted down the days to Cabo San Lucas, I became less and less excited after reading discouraging words of many folks who’d gone before. All the excitement didn’t leave, but much of it did because they described it as a place full of lackluster sights, tourists and tourist prices, and no real “Mexican feel or culture.” Most disheartening was how they described the food as bland. I love food too much to waste time and money to visit places where locals lack culinary talent. Thankfully, I hold tight to “I’ll see for myself” and I went to see Cabo for myself. If you unfortunately can’t go to cabo and visit the beaches, then you definitely have to at least check out an Oceanfront Bed And Breakfast.
First place I took a look at was of course the hotel. What a great experience! Everyone’s nice, everything was neat and tidy, seriously, 5 stars. I decided to call for a manager, told him I ran this blog and if he would answer a couple of questions for me. He was nice enough to show up and give me a few mins. The first thing I did was ask how they ran such a nice hotel. He told me they had very recently hired a hospitality consulting service. I asked what it was, naturally. As it turns out, it’s basically a third party you hire to check out your hotel and let you know things you could be doing better for a better customer experience. He then mentioned that it was them who recommended their latest upgrade: they now have a panic button alarm for hospitality staff. I didn’t even know there was such a thing but it’s definitely working and making it feel safer here for everyone, that’s for sure. It’s exactly what you want when traveling actually, being able to come back to the hotel and feel really safe, to be able to unwind and truly rest. If you aren’t sure about this one for your next vacation, then don’t worry because there are tons of hotels out there that you can check out.
There is no better investment in the celebration spirit than hiring the hottest Melbourne hunks out of Barenights to add some flavor to your hens night. Select from a selection of special, tailor made packages to suit even the fussiest tastes. Gorgeous guys are the mark of a fantastic night out and now once you hire your individual strippers, you can enjoy the catch of the day without needing to share. Whatever night of this week you can be certain that when it comes to us it is most definitely party night! Whether you’re wanting to employ a hens night venue or simply take up one of the favorite hens night packages Melbourne accessible at our website. Barenights has got what it takes to make your hens night one you won’t overlook! Go through http://barenights.com.au/male-strippers-melbourne-private-strip-shows-home/ for the best private male strippers in Melbourne, but if you prefer enjoying the night by yourself then you definitely have to try out the Blue Womanizer Starlet 2.
Whether іt’ѕ a gіrl’ѕ nіght out оr a special оссаѕіоn, mаlе strippers can add fun and excitement tо аnу еvеnt. Why dо thе ѕаmе bоrіng things whеn you’re оut wіth уоur friends? Try ѕоmеthіng new. Enjoy a show featuring male ѕtrірреrѕ сt аnd ѕрісе up уоur night! Gоіng оut tо соnvеntіоnаl сlubѕ for dаnсіng or bars for gооd сhееrѕ іѕ thе ѕurе-fіrе rесіре fоr ԛuісklу bесоmіng bored аnd fruѕtrаtеd. There іѕ little entertainment tо bе hаd іn such places. Hаvіng to рuѕh thrоugh сrоwdѕ just tо find a place tо ѕtаnd, оr dоdgіng drunkѕ whо аrе аlwауѕ in danger оf spilling drіnkѕ оn you, іѕ nо wау tо ѕреnd аn evening. Avoid ѕuсh fоіblеѕ bу booking a place fоr your party аt аn еxоtіс club, whеrе уоu wіll be аblе tо enjoy mаlе ѕtrірреrѕ whо are соmрlеtеlу ѕоbеr аnd sizzling hot! Hаrd-wоrkіng wоmеn dеѕеrvе to be entertained bу hаrd-bоdіеd mеn. Thіѕ is one of thе motivating іdеаѕ bеhіnd a mаlе ѕtrір club: to gіvе уоu a fun and unіԛuе еxреrіеnсе fоr уоur сеlеbrаtіоn. Here, уоu gеt tо еnjоу yourself іn ѕtуlе as male strippers ct gіvе уоu a ѕhоw уоu are not soon tо fоrgеt. Mаlе ѕtrір сlubѕ оffеr соmрrеhеnѕіvе еntеrtаіnmеnt. Thе men are fіt аnd vеrу skilled аѕ реrfоrmаnсе аrtіѕtѕ. Thеу аrе dedicated to dеlіvеrіng a dazzling and ѕресtасulаr ѕhоw thаt wіll rаіѕе your heart rate and get the blood flооdіng thrоugh уоur vеіnѕ. With уоur bооkіng, you gеt to сhооѕе the male strippers you wаnt to ѕеrvісе уоu, аnd уоu gеt to tіmе blосkеd оff еxсluѕіvеlу fоr уоur event. Thе аtmоѕрhеrе іn an exotic сlub is еlесtrіс! The muѕіс, thе lіghtѕ, the scents, thе wеll-оіlеd muѕсlеѕ, аnd thе ѕtuреndоuѕ dance rоutіnеѕ-аll оf thеѕе рrоvіdе an еnеrgу that уоu won’t find in a nоrmаl сlub оr bаr. Awау frоm thе humdrum оf уоur lіfе аnd іntо thе great ѕрhеrе оf mаlе еntеrtаіnmеnt, уоu can rеаllу lеt lооѕе and аllоw уоurѕеlf to feel ѕеxу аnd еxсіtеd. Thіѕ is thе vаluе оffеrеd bу mаlе strippers and thе сlubѕ in whісh thеу реrfоrm. And kеер іn mіnd that there аrе аll kіndѕ оf male ѕtrірреrѕ to сhооѕе frоm. Lооk through the gаllеrу оf аnу еxоtіс сlub аnd you wіll fіnd a grеаt lіѕt оf bеаutіful mеn. No matter thе features уоu аnd уоur friends find attractive in a mаn, уоu are ѕurе tо see them, or some соmbіnаtіоn оf thеm, іn thе mаlе strippers that wоrk іn thе tор male ѕtrір сlubѕ. Yоu can сhооѕе уоur реrfоrmеr аnd look fоrwаrd wіth grеаt аntісіраtіоn tо thе nіght of уоur event-where you will nоt bе dіѕарроіntеd! The kеу tо gеttіng thіѕ kіnd of entertainment іѕ fіndіng a ѕtrір club thаt mаіntаіnѕ a hіgh standard of сlаѕѕ аnd a hіgh quality оf customer ѕеrvісе. Like mоѕt thіngѕ nоwаdауѕ, уоu can bеѕt carry оut this task bу ѕеаrсhіng the wоrldwіdе wеb. Thе web allows you to brіng the vаrіоuѕ ѕtrір сlub vеnuеѕ into thе соmfоrt and соnvеnіеnсе of уоur home, ѕо tо speak. Yоu can ѕсаn thrоugh the different сlubѕ, аnd thе dіffеrеnt реrfоrmеrѕ, and choose thе ones that уоu dеѕіrе. You can visit our homepage for more information.
The Arrival: Like most grand tourist destinations, the airports are packed with hustling taxi drivers, each working on outdoing the other for your dollars, pesos, cards, or whatever it is you can offer. Because I wasn’t staying in San Jose del Cabo, but in Cabo San Lucas, I expected to pay a decent amount of money for the 35-45 minute ride, but certainly not the $22USD/Person price the taxis and shuttled suggested. I didn’t want to hop on the bus that would take 1hour and 20minutes because I couldn’t secure a guarantee for air conditioning from the agents. Uber exists, but they’re not allowed to pick up folks from the airport because of the oh-too-common taxi/Uber beef happening all around the world. But they can pick you up just up the road once you exit the airport property. So we walked and met our driver in the parking lot across from Hotel Aeropuerto. These hotels offer great packages for people to save money for whenever they visit, some include fun activities or even timeshares, I recommend getting a timeshare at this hotel, mostly because of the scenery of Cabo is beautiful and I definitely plan on coming back soon. If you end up getting a timeshare but find out it isn’t your thing then you don’t have to worry about, you can use this Timeshare Exit Strategy to get most of your money back.
The Food: We stayed on the main road at Bajas Cactus Hostel because I absolutely love hostels and because it was in the heart of everything that popped up on Google in a quick “Must do things in Cabo San Lucas” search. When in Mexico…TACOS! In keeping with the honesty, I gotta tell you this: the tacos disappointed me. They probably weren’t bad, but they weren’t for people who’ve had authentic tacos. Cabo’s tacos are for European tourists who’ve never had food with seasoning.
Restaurants With Amazing Seasoning & Better Prices:
Casasola Café & Brunch:
Miguel Hidalgo entre 20 de Noviembre, Revolución de 1910 y, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico.
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina S/N, Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Mariscos La Palmita:
16 de Septiembre S/n, Downtown, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
La Lupita Taco & Mexcal:
Calle Jose Maria Morelos s/n | Obregon y Comonfort, Col. Centro, San Jose del Cabo 23400, Mexico
Mariano Matamoros & Ninos Heroes | Centro, Cabo San Lucas 23469, Mexico
Things To Do:
Cabo seems like a great place to honeymoon, relax, have a big party, take photos solely to post in social media, bring a mistress, and sunbathe. Me? I’m more the “let’s go sit on the beach and see what happens” type. I found myself on the beach everyday, eating, drinking, and surviving those strong waves. Clubs bore me these days, so I ran over to Medano Beach, found a lounge chair at Sand Bar, and told Oscar to keep the drinks and bites flowing. He did!
Jet Ski: $25 got me 30 minutes on the jet ski, and I took that bad boy all the way out to where the waves were bigger than my head. There’s a scar on my thumb from bumping against the handlebar, but it was absolutely worth it. This is at Medano Beach with other activities, including:
Kayak (so make sure to get your gear, like a kayak paddle)
Treasure Hunting (with metal detectors)
As with anything, there are a wide variety of opinions about the best locations to metal detect. Of course, during the peak season, you’re likely to be able to find coins, rings and odd pieces of jewelry almost anywhere due to a large number of folks on the beach. However, if you are in the off-season like this time of year there are a few areas that may give you better results.
- Along the piers- This is a great place to metal detect due to a large amount of traffic in the area. Additionally, people often drop things from the piers. The wave action is also unique along the pier due to the pilings which gives you lots of interesting places to find treasure.
- After rain- A wonderful time to detect is after a rainstorm, which reduces the level of the sand, and causes washouts that will allow previously undetected targets to appear.
- Low Tide- When the tide goes out a whole new opportunity presents itself. Make sure to explore further out when the tide goes out.
- High Tide- As the tide comes in the wave action allows previously unfound targets to be churned up. Take some time as the tide comes in to explore the waterline.
- Drop Off- Look for places where the tide has created drop-offs of sand or other interesting washouts. These drop-offs are perfect places to find targets that you would otherwise miss.
- The first thing you need to do is get your set up dialed in for a day of combing the beaches for hidden treasure. There are some critical pieces of equipment you’ll need to get started. Here is a list of everything you need:The Detector – Metal detectors cost anywhere from $100 to $2,000 dollars, and with the advances in technology, the sky is the limit regarding options and capabilities. However, a good place to start for beach metal detecting is to choose a detector that has a waterproof coil. A waterproof coil will allow you more options when detecting along the waterline, which is one of the best places to metal detect on the beach.Sand Scoop – A sand scoop is a critical piece of equipment for the beach. A sand scoop will prevent you from having to bend over while allowing you to scoop up treasures easily. With holes large enough to allow the sand to fall thru, yet small enough to capture your treasures this is a must-have piece of equipment for any enthusiast.Headset – Make sure to have a headset to ensure that you don’t disturb everyone on the beach with the constant dinging and pinging of your metal detector. A headset will also allow you to hear tones a lot better and thus find hidden treasures more accurately.Pinpointer – If you don’t have a pinpointer, get one. Nothing is more frustrating than getting a good tone with your detector only to be sifting thru sand to unable to find your treasure. Nine out of ten times the sand scoop will be all you need but you don’t want to miss a great find because you didn’t have a proper gear to do quality pinpoints, aside from saving you a lot of search and digging time you will avoid damaging the found object with your shovel.Diggers Pouch – You will need to find a diggers pouch to put both your treasures and trash in. Remember to dig everything and don’t forget to gather any trash while out hunting. A small pouch is all you need to get started.
Snorkeling with Cabo Wave: Our hostel had a special going for $45 per person for 3.5 hours on the water, and a snorkeling adventure once we reached the destination. Lunch and open bar included. It looked like an ideal boating day from the beach, I leave this link so you know what I’m talking about, but if you ever get a boat to take a trip, make sure you get center console boats. This was pretty amazing since I’d never snorkeled and any chance I get to be on a boat, I take it. Check competitive prices, however. There were people in the boat who got tickets for as low as $35.
Cerro De La Z Hike: Head up the mountain and get one of the best views of the city and the ocean! Sunset is the best time to go, but if you want to be alone, go earlier.
All in all, I don’t need to return to Cabo, but I did have a great time with some of the most amazing people I know, and I’m certain if you take some great people and stay clear of the tourist dining spots, you’ll have a great time, too.