Darnell Lamont Walker & Janna Marie Hall are at it again with their foolish shenanigans. Ain’t No Adulthood, Bih is for all those who miss the days of childhood, but with plenty of liquor and craziness, and no parents or counselors to tell us when to go to bed. Of course you all can’t come, but many of you can.
More information will be coming in the next week or so, and you should certainly be on the list to receive it! That information will include: Pricing, Hints of Location, and So Much More.
OH! You don’t know how Passport Required works, huh? We are top secret over here, but need to know info will be handed out. This is going to be the greatest part of your summer, we promise.
You Should Not Sign Up If:
1. People who’ve said the following: “I’m not a people person;” “I don’t really get along with other females;” “I’m not an outdoors person, really.”
2. You are more pessimist than optimist.
3. You don’t enjoy when things don’t go as planned.
4. You’re not spiritual. And by spiritual, we mean: tequila, vodka, gin, whiskey, bourbon, liqueurs, and chasers.
5. You are not ready for the best damn time.
6. You have to ask anyone for permission: mom, dad, girlfriend, boyfriend, pastor.
7. You don’t trust strangers (you will most likely be sharing a bunker with one or more).
One of the greatest weekends of your life. Remembering what it was like to have unfleeting joy, friendships, moments, and laughter. Who doesn’t want that? Oh, and to top all that off, there will be spirits! LOL. Yep! Below is the registration form for your 50% deposit.
Once you arrive, everything is covered. Just show up and be ready for the thrill.
Place: Camp Anawannabih is located just outside of Washington, DC. We will be providing transportation to and from Dulles & Reagan airport for those who need it. (Shuttle Times Provided Later)
Date: July 29 – 31.
Early Registration Ends: Friday, March 11 (Because hey, we need to lock down this space)
When You Are Ready To Pay Your Deposit, Email: PassportReq@Gmail.Com
Slots Are Filling.
Darnell Lamont Walker, a self-professed traveling foodie, has been found sitting at tables eating baby goat sweetbreads, drinking tequila, and laughing loudly with strangers. The writer, filmmaker, artist, and sometimes photographer puts happiness above all.